- About Us
- Swimming Pool Covers
- Solar Pool Heating
- Media Center
- Awards & News
- Contact Us
Personal information collected by Sunbather Australia Pty Ltd is treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Personal information is information relating to an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion provided.
Site Visit Data
This site is operated by Sunbather Pty Ltd. When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is recorded for statistical purposes and is used by PRM and Sunbather to help improve the site.
The following information is supplied by your browser:
• the user's server address
• the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
• the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
• the date and time of the visit to the site
• the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
• the previous site visited
• the type of browser used.
• The geographical location of your Internet Service Provider
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider's logs.
Collection of Personal Information
When you e-mail us:
• we will record your e-mail address
• we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it
• we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose
• we will not disclose it without your consent except where Sunbather or Pacific Rim Marketing may be required by law to disclose certain information.
Should you decide to use an online form, such as the Sunbather Contact Page :
• we will record your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, occupation, company, area of interest and other personal information provided
• we will only use this information for the purpose for which you provided it
• we will not disclose this information without your consent except where Sunbather may be required by law to disclose certain information.
We will, at your request, provide you with access to any information which we have collected about you through this website in accordance with Information Privacy Principle 6, Privacy Act 1988.
To gain access to this information you should contact us. If you believe that any information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please contact us and we will revise the relevant information in accordance with Information Privacy Principle 7, Privacy Act 1988.
A cookie is a text string that is included with Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) requests and responses. Cookies are used to maintain state information as you navigate different pages on a web site or return to the web site at a later time. Cookies cannot be used to execute code (run programs) or deliver viruses to your computer.
Persistent vs. Session Cookies
Cookies are either stored in memory (session cookies) or placed on your hard disk (persistent cookies). Sunbather does not utilize persistent cookies unless you have opted into our database.
How to Access Cookies Settings in your Browser
You have the ability to enable or disable cookies within your browser options menu, or have your browser prompt you before accepting cookies. Note that disabling cookies may prevent some web services from working correctly, and disabling cookies does not make you anonymous or prevent web sites from tracking your browsing habits. HTTP requests still include information about where you came from (HTTP Referer), your IP address, browser version, operating system, and other information (see Site Visit Data above).
Search terms you enter when using our search engine are collected, but are not associated with any other information that we collect. We use these search terms to ascertain what people are looking for at our site, and to improve the services that we provide.